Monday, February 9, 2009

Kids!


Even though Zach's birthday is in September, he was able to celebrate today. He had forgotten about a gift card from Target and it's really been burning a hole in his pocket since he found it last week. He searched all the aisles and settled on a hovering remote control aircraft. Well, we got home and the tears weren't far behind. On it's third flight he let Paige take the controls - right into the wall- and broke off a wing. It still hovers inches off the floor and so after a bit of sadness, he's back to playing. (I could've told him he was choosing a dud, but who wants something stable, like a board game?)


Paige admiring some of her gifts from her Valentine pixie.


Kyler did awesome on his first oral report ever! Mr. Milton S. Hershey was quite a guy, so if you'd like to know more, just ask Ky!

6 comments:

Lorilee said...

We got some of those hovering aircraft toys for christmas. They didn't make it to your birthday. Kyler looks awesome. You have to come see us because there is a huge Hersheys factory in the town by us. We go to the Chocolate festival every year. They are pretty lame though and have it in the summer and the candy they hand out is melted.

dana liston said...

Kyler looks so cute. I will for sure have to ask him about Mr. Hershey - I love his chocolate!

rachel said...

I think that Kyler's stache is the best part of the picture! I was sad to miss everyone on sunday... I feel like I haven't seen anyone in months! Dang these sick kids!

Cissy said...

You know what Matthew does with his breakable toys? He hoards them in a corner of his closet shelf and never plays with them. Arghh!! Whenever I mention that he might go play with one of his cool toys that Santa or I spent good money for, he says he doesn't want them to break. Honestly, I'm giving him pictures of toys from now on.

Becky said...

so fun. I always hate those toys that last 5 minutes or are fun for the first day and then they never look at them again.
Princess Paige has a valentine! I hope he's cute.
KyKy has a sweet mustache. I'm sure you are his makeup artist and it looks great!

Traci said...

hey jo, it's traci! don't you just love blogs! i came across yours from russel's from noelle's. anyways, looks like you guys are doing well! love your son's project on hershey, we used to live not far from hershey pa a few years back. we love that place.
take care and stop by my blog when you get a chance!