Monday, March 15, 2010

Life's going too fast!


Even a king size bed can get squishy with miss Paige.

She's been learning to read, went to dance lessons, a lot of hula hooping, always helping me cook, laughing like all day (what's so funny anyway?) or crying cause it' got to be some drama! and getting excited for swim lessons today and soccer real soon! I love Paige!


Zach helping build a fort in our lovely "spring"weather.

He's been going to pow wows, had his priesthood preview, invited a girl (friend) over, getting ready for the talent show on his unicycle, snowboarding, and loving late weekend nights! He's the greatest brother to baby! I love Zach!


I can't get enough video!

He's crawling, pulling himself up, has three teeth, is so fast, is a human vacuum, the best sleeper, is a mama and daddy's boy, loves to play with the kids, makes our home happy! I love baby Troy!

He's kinda a turkey, beats me at chess every time, built a potato clock for the science fair, was in the spelling bee, getting ready for soccer, loves to be busy or playing, is so cute and tries to be good! I love being Kyler's mom!

Well, my kids are basically running my life right now. I'm afraid this little window of having them small is going too quickly!

2 comments:

dana liston said...

life really is so busy right now and it's hard to sit back and just enjoy!

Becky said...

LOVE the update, although I see you all the time. I dito the growing up too fast thought. I love your kido's they are my special friends