Thursday, April 29, 2010

SB Cont.

Day Two brings us to the Clark County Fair! Sometimes the spontaneous days are the funnest! I'm glad we ran into this event and it filled our entire day! The kids really liked the hypnotist show. Paige and I danced on stage with the break dancers but I will not show that footage! I realized if we lived there, my kids would be competing in raising the biggest hog or trying to lasso a calf. The only downfall was nobody would ride the Zipper with Kyler! Poor kid!


Tribute to grandma



3 comments:

Lorilee said...

Fun Jo. Your kids are getting so big. SAdly my kids can raise a pig or goat for school if they wanted to. I think I'll pass on raising a pet to sell at the fair for bacon.

dana liston said...

love the chicken ranch! looks like a fun, Warm, time. we need some of that sun today!

annie said...

I miss Spring breaks. :(

Since our boys have grown, spring break comes and go before I even know that it was Spring break. Did that make sense?

Anways, your kids are gettin so big. Mesquite weather sounds good about right now. What's up with the weather?