Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged!


This is my fourth pic from my fourth file.  Layne titled this file "white trash photo studio".  He wanted to take pictures last year and so he got a paint drop cloth, our bench, and his construction flourescent lights.  He developed a whole bunch in black and white and our skin just didn't look right.  I finally made a little comment on how you could see every one of my freckles and then he went and bought this home photo kit with real lamp lighting.  The above picture of the scary cousins show the real pro job,  much better!  Although who could resist this little guy ever!  Ky's smile is always cute!

I tag Becky, Mindy, Lorilee, and Cissy to find 4th file and 4th pic.  Good Luck!

1 comment:

dana liston said...

That picture of Aiden and Kyler just sums it up!