Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving!  We started the day out great with the Thanksgiving day run at the rec center.  Lorilee, Jessie, Corrine, Rachel, Becky and me (missing is Dana, sick in bed).  It was a little rainy when we got there but the race turned out beautiful.  We really all did miss Dana as she was our excuse to maybe walk for a minute or two, but alas, we had to run.  Thanks Dana!  
You may think it's a shirt on my head, but Lori's original design of my pilgrim head wear was met with many jealous eyes!
Just two little pilgrims looking for the Mayflower and thankful the scurvey is over!
We are grateful most of all for family, gospel, prophet, uncle justin, work, Christ, food, and home!
We ate too much at Grandma Liston's and again at Grandma Woods.  It was a very fun and full day!

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

Thanks for the good time at the Turkey Run. You are the best. You have such a cute family. I love the pic with the kids pulling funny faces.

Becky said...

I love paiges face in that picture. She is such a cutie!. I had fun on our morning run, sad we missed Dana.

Cissy said...

I think that last picture should be in your Christmas cards...true life, right?