Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Cabin

New year's day at the cabin!  Becky, Mike and boys came up for the day and the kids had fun sledding!

Jace and Paige making angels! 

Does this look safe to anyone else?  The big 10 year old with the huge helmet on his little stick of a brother?  This was the last ride in this position! 
My mom and dad stayed the night with me since Layne had to work and I guess I'm not big enough to sleep alone.  They definately did make it so much easier and fun!  My dad kept the cabin toasty and helped so much and my mom gave the kids a great snowball fight and me the biggest laugh when she went sledding!  Oh!  She looked so funny and screamed so loud!  I'm laughing thinking about it now!  Thanks again!  Here's to 2009!!

2 comments:

dana liston said...

You guys always have so much fun! It looks like a lot of snow at the cabin, we might have to take a trip.

Becky said...

did you seriously have that baby snugglie with one of your kids. Since that is Cody it has to be ky or paige, I don't remember it but it looks awesome, I hope I can borrow it!
We too had fun with you at the cabin, thanks for always being a party!