Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"It really Sucks!"


I think the dream was sparked over 10 years ago when we bought a house with a central vacuum system that didn't work.  Layne was determined that someday he too would live the "good life" of being able to vacuum to his hearts content.  Of course I like to put the brakes on his dreams sometimes, but I guess I never defused it completely.  He found a "great deal" (which he refuses to tell me the price)  and now is in process of tearing our house up to put it in the walls.  "Oh I'm going to love it"  he tells me with a dreamy look in his eye.  How can I resist such yearning?  I will admit that I do love the boys getting in on his projects.  Kyler spent a good part of his Saturday working with dad and Zach really liked going in the attic.  I don't know anyone else like Layne, he does make me laugh with all his quirky dreams.  I hope he vacuums 'til the cows come home!!!





3 comments:

Mindy Hill said...

Jo, you're so lucky to have married such a handy man!

rachel said...

hahaha, at least he is wearing his moon boots to vacuum! If you start running out of things for him to do at your house, I have plenty to keep him busy!

TRICIA said...

those liston boys and their big ideas! What a patient wife to get the walls ripped up!