Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Layne!

I'm married to an old man!  Layne turned 36 yesterday!  Aren't I still like 23?  I guess 40 is right around the corner and then maybe we'll feel grown up.  Layne can and does still wear clothing items sometimes from high school (I tried to hide a tye dyed Edy Brickell shirt once and got in trouble).   So besides the grey hair that's quickly sneaking in, I think he could pass as a 20 something.  
The reason I married Layne is because of how he makes me feel.  He can always make me laugh. Just recently we played tag in the yard and of course he had a putty knife, measuring tape, pencil, phone, and screws in his pockets so he was running with his hands straight down so nothing would fall out.  He was FAST and I chased him around the house like 5 times and could never catch him cause he looked so funny.  He may be skinny but don't under estimate his racing skills.  
Also I love Layne because he loves me!  He puts up with a crazy girl and I need to treat him more like he treats me!  He is definately a better person than me and I am one lucky girl!
  
Happy Happy Birthday Layne!  I hope you have the greatest weekend ever!  And eat lots of cheescake!

4 comments:

All Dolled Up Designs said...

Hey Happy Birthday Layne! Jo you are so cute:) Thanks for leaving a post on my blog so that I could find you! I didn't have your blog address yet! You guys have such a cute little family! Grandma told me about the trampoline inccident! Im sorry to here about that! My parents just purchased one this past summer (I hope no one gets hurt on it)! PS it is going to say that all dolled up designs posted this, but it's nickynmarchadfield.blogspot.com Sorry I just started the other one for my business, but I haven't figured out all of the Ins-N-Outs!

rachel said...

Happy Birthday Layne! (or Wayne as Brady called him for so many years!) Anyway, I think Jason called, so I hope that counts (although I don't remember Layne ever calling me on my birthday!!) Wow Jo, you really are married to an old man ;-)

Becky said...

you are still 20 something, we all are right? oh ya, I still am! I think we will always be young no matter what. Layne is one lucky guy to have you, I'm so glad you are my sista! Thanks for all of the fun you two.

JENNE said...

Jo you are like the blogging queen! I am so proud! Thank you for keeping me up to date on all the happenings, why I slave away. J/king.
Love you!