Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Week of Halloween


Woods grandkids!
We've been having fun at some spooky Halloween parties.  The kids never like their picture taken but grandma still persists to which the rest of us are all thankful!!

Creepiest food award!  I couldn't choke it down especially since recently visiting "Body Worlds"

Honestly, how many husbands?  I know, don't be jealous!

Watch out Incredible Hulk!!!  (I think he still has green armpits, it was a beast to clean off)  Oh, Layne, you are so fun!

3 comments:

JENNE said...

Oh My, Oh My,
I am sorry Jo,but I am LUSTING after the Hunk, I mean HULK of a husband.
Jen

rachel said...

jo jo... that picture of layno is hilarious! Looking at the picture on the camera just didn't do it justice!

How Sweet it is! said...

Cool, We have Hulk as our hometeacher !