Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sorry People!

Okay, my friend Lorilee just tagged me and I don't know if I like this game.  Here goes, but I'm changing it to 6's.  Sorry!

6 t.v. shows I like
1.  The Office (but I haven't even seen it this season and tonite is round table so I miss again.)
2.  King of Queen reruns
3.  Oprah like once a week
4.  Everybody loves Raymond reruns.
5.  Antique roadshow
6.  Nature     
(I feel like a loser already, see why I didn't want to play!)

6 things that happened yesterday
1.  Took my kids to fire safety carnival at station 3 (they loved the popcorn and cotton                 candy)
2.  Parent/teacher conferences with boys.  Way to go kids!
3.  Did a tinkerbell puzzle with Paige
4.  Costco shopping for Layne now that he's packing a lunch.
5.  Ran about 5 miles with sis-in -laws
6.  Took PTA election boxes to school for red ribbon week (vote yes to be drug free or no to drugs!)

6. Favorite Places to Eat
1.  California Pizza Kitchen
2.  GoodWood
3.  Jason's Deli
4.  Las Tarascas
5.  Wendy's
6.  The Harvest at Thanksgiving Point

6.  Things I'm looking forward to
1.  Halloween of course (I have the best costume for Layne)
2.  Our date tomorrow night
3.  Going to the cabin for fall break
4.  Yoga tonite if I can make it
5.  Paige's cast tomorrow so we don't have to be so careful
6.  Kids bedtime

6 things I wish for
1.  Tickets to "Wicked"
2.  Going to see "Body Works" in SL
3.  The downstairs bathroom to get finished
4.  The cat that's sleeping on my outside chair cushion to dissapear.
5.  Paige would stop waking me up at night.
6.  My kids knew how awesome I am!

6 people I tag
1.  Jessie
2.  Rachel
3.  Becky
4.  Dana
5.  Jenne
6.  Lauren
P.S.  No touch backs and I'm out FOREVER!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

oh you jojo, don't feel bad if I don't do my tagged, I'll try but I feel crazy today.