Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas!!!

Christmas morning is all about little kids and they sure made it fun!  Here's Zach with his Ripstick.  He said he got everything on his list!  I especially loved how they wanted to give each other their presents before anything else!  It was sweet!
Paige loved everything and she is such a girl!
Here's the dollhouse we updated  from my own childhood. I hope she has lots of good memories too! 
Kyler loved his drumset but they are already downstairs because of the noise!
We all had a great day!  We talked to Uncle Justin in Brazil and had a christmas breakfast at my mom's.  Later we had lunch at the SL and spent the rest of the day playing.  The excitement was too much for Layne as he got violently sick at about 7:00.  I think Santa's busiest Elf worked himself to death!  We let the boys stay up and put themselves to bed that night.  You just don't want it to end!!!   

1 comment:

rachel said...

Looks like fun! Layne's bed head never disappoints!