Sunday, December 28, 2008

December 24th!

We started the day with the Bishop's breakfast which we love!  Then to get the kids wiggles out we went with friends to the gym and played.  I think I really used to be able to climb the rope but no more!  Those gymnists really know what their doing, I tried everything and found out I'm a wimp and not very strong!



Christmas eve was really nice with our little family (and Jess and my parents came for a bit) We had a delicious dinner with candle light until Zach nearly burned his arm when he reached over the flame.  The highlight is Layne's video he shows of pictures from the year.  It's called the "Year in Review"  but Jess calls it the "urine review".  It's all put to music and basically is lots of pictures of our kids.  When it's over I think, "Hey, we really are a happy family and we've had lots of fun!"  (music videos can do that!)  Then we read the night before Christmas as always and the Christmas story out of Luke and it was time for bed.  Paige kept looking out the window and opening the door to see if Santa was here.  The boys followed Santa's flight on the internet and tracked him until he was in North America.  I really love the 24th!!  

No comments: