Sunday, December 28, 2008

Princess Paige and Queen Joleen!

Every Christmas night after all the fun and excitement, I lay in bed and instead of thinking, "I can't believe it's all over" I think, "I still have tomorrow!"  My birthday has always been the day after Christmas, as I've never known anything else, I love it!  My very best present will always be Paige born 4 years ago.  I'm so happy we get to celebrate together!  I was taken to breakfast by my fun friends and it started the day off just right!  I like to pack everything in, so we tried our best!  Paige had a fun princess party with all her little friends and loved the cake aunt Becky made!  
The girls danced, made wands, colored, painted their nails and did make-up.  It was kinda crazy but she's been talking about a party for a year!   
This is Paige and I getting our own pedicures later in the afternoon, then we rushed to a movie.
Thanks Layne!
My mom made dinner and had gifts but the best was she was taking my kids the next day so I could have a day off.  They left at 10 and were gone until 6.  Layne and I had a lunch date and I went shopping and then took a nap!!!  I had the best birthday ever!!!  

7 comments:

Lorilee said...

Happy Birthday you two. Paige makes such a cute princess. Sounds like a fun day.

How Sweet it is! said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Joleen and Paige....Happy Birthday to you.

dana liston said...

I am glad that you and Paige were spoiled on your birthday! I love that you went and got pedicures together-that will have to be a tradition.

Boettchers said...

Happy Belated Birthday Joleen! Sounds like a great day!

Mindy Hill said...

It was such a fun party! Little Abby had a BLAST dancing her heart out. Thanks you guys!

Tuttles said...

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday! Moms are the best at taking the kids and spoiling them for a day. I miss that actually. You look great and Paige is adorable.