Thursday, December 18, 2008

Farmer Ky


I'm pretty sure that Kyler will be a farmer when he grows up because he is such a good milker! He milks his bedtime every night!  We have him downstairs and for a long time he would hide waiting for us to tuck him in.  Then it moved to boobie trapping us which sometimes the room looked quite dangerous.  Lately he's been creating games.  They have a board and you have to "move forward 5 places, or move back 10 places"  so I don't know if winning and finishing the game is even an option.  Last night he drew a picture with hidden objects to find and a search key on the back.  Either this kid is really creative or really doesn't want to go to sleep!  Either way, he keeps us smiling! 


Finally after 10:00 saying, "Go to Sleep!" (Isn't his bedtime 8:30?)

5 comments:

dana liston said...

I think that Kyler and Eliza need to get together. The basement kids don't seem to sleep very much! :)

Lorilee said...

I get what you are saying. Our little Sydney isn't that creative yet, but she has managed to stay up past 10 every day this week. She can just out "brat" us and there is no controlling her. I need therapy just to validate myself as a parent after an episode with her. At least Kyler is creative and cute about it.

JENNE said...

I am so excited they just told me I get to teach Kylers class next year!! (they better not change their minds) I cannot wait we are going to have so much fun - and learn a little too. I am the luckiest person ever.
Love You!

Becky said...

Jo, You look tired. Go to sleep! I think that Ky is quite creative. He and Jace should share a room and they could keep each other company in the late hours of the night!

rachel said...

I think I like Layne's Ty-Dye t-shirt the best...